SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 – First day for absentee voting
OCTOBER 20, 2014 – First day for early voting
2015 ELECTION DATES
FEBRUARY 24, 2015 - Consolidated Primary Election
APRIL 7, 2015 - Consolidated Election
Click on the following links for information about the next election. Most links will be current approximately 60 days prior to each election.
EARLY VOTING DATES – OCTOBER 20 – NOVEMBER 2, 2014
GRACE PERIOD REGISTRATION AND VOTING – OCTOBER 8 – NOVEMBER 4, 2014
ABSENTEE VOTING – SEPTEMBER 25 – NOVEMBER 3, 2014
Early Voting Sites:
Williamson County Clerk’s Office
407 N. Monroe St
Marion, IL 62959
*Polling Place Listing
* Precinct Map
* Republican Precinct Committeemen
* Democrat Precinct Committeemen
* Register to Vote
* Online Registration
* Illinois State Board of Elections
* Absentee Application
* Military and Overseas Application
To become a write-in candidate, you must file a “Declaration of Intent to be a Write-In” form with the County Clerk at least 61 days prior to an election.
If an objection to a candidate’s nominating papers or petitions for an office is sustained after the 61st day before the election, he or she can file a notarized declaration of intent to be a write-in candidate for that office with the County Clerk no later than 7 days prior to the election.
Write-in votes for candidates who file this form will be counted.
To be a pollwatcher you must:
- be registered to vote in Illinois
- have valid credentials from the Williamson County Clerk’s Office
- have separate credentials issued for each voting site selected to observe
- Pollwatchers are required to surrender their credentials at the polls and sign the Pollwatcher Register.
If you are a candidate and have questions or concerns please call my office.
Williamson County Clerk & Recorder
407 N. Monroe St, Suite 119
Marion, IL 62959
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:00am-4:00pm