UPCOMING ELECTION DATES:
APRIL 7, 2015 – Consolidated Election
Polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ABSENTEE VOTING – February 26 – April 6, 2015
GRACE PERIOD REGISTRATION AND VOTING – March 11 – April 4, 2015
EARLY VOTING DATES – March 23 – April 4, 2015
Early Voting Location:
Williamson County Clerk’s Office
407 N. Monroe St, Marion, Illinois 62959
Click on the following links for information about the next election. Most links will be current approximately 60 days prior to each election.
* Local Election Officials
* Polling Place Listing
* Precinct Map
* Republican Precinct Committeemen
* Democrat Precinct Committeemen
* Register to Vote
* Online Registration
* Illinois State Board of Elections
* Find your District/Official
* Absentee Application
* Military and Overseas Application
To become a write-in candidate, you must file a “Declaration of Intent to be a Write-In” form with the County Clerk at least 61 days prior to an election.
If an objection to a candidate’s nominating papers or petitions for an office is sustained after the 61st day before the election, he or she can file a notarized declaration of intent to be a write-in candidate for that office with the County Clerk no later than 7 days prior to the election.
Write-in votes for candidates who file this form will be counted.
To be a pollwatcher you must:
- be registered to vote in Illinois
- have valid credentials from the Williamson County Clerk’s Office
- have separate credentials issued for each voting site selected to observe
- Pollwatchers are required to surrender their credentials at the polls and sign the Pollwatcher Register.
If you are a candidate and have questions or concerns please call my office.
Williamson County Clerk & Recorder
407 N. Monroe St, Suite 119
Marion, IL 62959
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:00am-4:00pm